在公车上被轮流进入Welcome to theprimary internet resource for large format photography!
This non-commercial community of large format photographersincludes a repository of primers, how-to articles, anduser's reviews of equipment, with most the activity taking place in theForum.
Founded in 1995 by QT Luong, written by many contributors. UpdatedApril 2015·Site timeline.
How to get started in large format photography
Taking the picture
Traditional processing and printing
Equipment reviewsQT Luong's general purpose camera bag 09/2004
Daniel Geiger'scamera bag 02/2007
- Shutters: history and use 11/2006
- More on shutters: general info, packardshutters, copals, compurs, protors. 7/2001 (rev)
- Lensboard hole sizes 10/2003
- Sheet Film holders: classical doubleholders, grafmatics, quickloads, readyloads. 7/2004 (rev)
- Shen Hao 6x17 roll-film back 2/2005
- Shen Hao SH612 Multi-format roll-film back 1/2006
- Enhanced focussing screens: Beattie,fresnels... are they really useful ? 7/1998 (rev)
- Filters: center, polarizers,rectangular systems. 9/2000
- The Zone VI regular tripod:Is it the best damm tripod in the world ?
- Surveyor Tripod Conversion: cheap and indestructable 09/2009
- Tripod heads: Pan-Tilt heads,Ball-heads, QR systems. 10/2004 (rev)
- Backpack survey: carry all thisgear for those "unphotogenic" opportunities. 5/1999 (rev)
- Black Jacket focussing cloth7/2005
The two following links are affiliate links.When you click on either of those two vendors links, you are taken to their site with an ID that identifies largeformatphotography.infoas refering you. If you purchase something during that session oneither site, we get a small commission at no cost to you, so if you plan to shop there, you might as well follow those links !
- B&H: the most complete stock of photographic gear, including hard-to-find professional/specialized items.
- Amazon.com: for everything else.